Read I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything Light Novel :

I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything

A high school student that has lived as a mob-character ―― Mimori Touka (三森灯河).

During the school trip Touka and his classmates are summoned to another world.

According to the summoned goddess, summoning so many people with best ranks such as S-rank and A-rank heroes is very unusual.

However ,Touka was the only person with the lowest rank ―― he was an E-rank hero.

His status is overwhelming low in comparison to his classmates. Moreover, Touka’s peculiar skill is supposed to be an absolute failure 【Abnormal State Skill】and…

Thus the former mob-character and abandoned hero, will absolutely become the strongest as he advances and strikes back.

Associated Names

Hazure Waku no 【Joutai Ijou Suu】de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made
ハズレ枠の【状態異常スキル】で最強になった俺がすべてを蹂躙するまで

Read I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything Light Novel

Read I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame As I Devastated Everything Light Novel

Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel

Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel

the ,i ,with ,strongest ,failure ,devastated ,with the ,the strongest ,devastated everything ,the failure ,i devastated ,everything light novel ,devastated everything light ,frame【abnormal state skill】as ,failure frame【abnormal state

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

میقات مسیرزندگی وبلاگ یک برنامه نویس رایانه خلاصه کتاب تاریخ اسلام مهدی پیشوایی تشریفات عروس نرم افزار حسابداری و خدمات پس از فروش سالمون وبلاگ گلچینِ مداحی دانلود رایگان فیلم و سریال ایرانی